- Haryana State Government
- Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Dedicated Health Services
- Paramount Health Services
- ICICI Lombard
- Star Health and Allied Insurance
Today great emphasis is placed on preventive health check-ups. Watching and controlling what we eat, exercising and generally becoming more active, and maintaining regular health check-ups. A yearly health check-up is recommended to aide in early detection of disease or illness.
JIMS offers unique health check up packages. Apart from the routine investigations carried out in the package we offer consultation with various specialist, which makes the check up thorough and complete.
|Investigations||BASIC||HEALTHY HEART||COMPLETE||WELL WOMAN|
|Blood Sugar (F & PP)|
|Sr. Uric Acid|
ECG,X-ray, Dental check up, gynaecologist consultation (in females), physician check-up, review of reports ECG, Dental Check Up, Physician Check-Up, Review Of Reports
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Cancer Screening
- Colour Doppler
- Patient arrives at Hospital
- If patient is disabled or not able to walk or move, hospital has facility of wheel chair/stretchers which is available from wheel chair/ stretchers bay.
- Patient/Patient Attendant should get the OPD Registration from registration window.
- OPD Registration Slip is generated with Computerised waiting number.
- Patient Pays the OPD Registration Charges and gets the OPD Registration Slip.
- Patient goes to the doctors chamber (number mentioned on the OPD Registration Slip) for the consultation
- Patient submits the OPD Registration Slip to the Doctor Attendant alongwith past history of treatment.
- Doctor Attendant informs the patient the estimated waiting time, i.e., for how much time they have to wait for their turn to come. Patient is asked to sit in the waiting area and wait for his turn as per computerised waiting number generated on the OPD Slip.
- When the patient’s turn comes to be examined by the doctor, doctor attendant calls the name of patient.
- Patients enter the Doctor chamber for the Consultation.
- If the doctor advises the patient for X-Ray, ECG, TMT, dressing, minor surgeries etc, and requisition form is filled by OPD Attendant and patient is guided to relevant department/ room.
- Doctor advises next date for follow-up check-up and the patient is guided to pharmacy by OPD Attendant for purchase of medication advised by the docto
Every person has a right to quality healthcare which can be delivered only by the collective cooperation of both the hospital and the patient and her/his attendants. Therefore, it is important to understand the role everyone plays in ensuring a speedy recovery of the patient and her/his getting the best healthcare services.
- Right to information you have the right to receive information about the name and qualification of your treating doctor, your state of health, possible complications and its prevention, approximate cost of treatment, treatment plan, use of medication, diet and nutrition and how to register any complaint you may have.
- Right of consent You have the right to give or withhold your consent for any proposed treatment. You have the right to seek second medical opinion before giving the consent. You have the right to refuse consent for treatment under clinical research/clinical trail.
- Right to choose/ participate You have the right to know all your treatment options and to participate in decisions related to your treatment.
- Right to Dignity & Privacy. You have the right to receive reasonable privacy during consultation/examination treatment and various investigation procedures. You have the right to have your healthcare information protected. Information concerning ones health and treatment may only be disclosed with your consent, except when required in terms of any law or an order of the court.
- Right to Respect You have the right to receive appropriate treatment regardless of race, culture, religion, age gender or physical ability and not to be subjected to any kind of discriminatory abuse or neglect.
- Right to Quality care You have the right to receive medical care in accordance with reasonably expected professional standards of care.You have the right to receive immediate medical care at the time of emergency.
- Right to Voice a Complaint- You have the right to voice the complaints in case the patient feel aggrieved, to the Hospital Management or may lodge Complaint/ Suggestion in the Register kept at ( 24 X 7 ) Patient Assistance Cell.
- Strictly follow the NO SMOKING policy on the hospital campus.
- Ensure that all your visitors follow the visitor timing and policy.
- Be considerate of noise levels, privacy, and the safety of other patients.
- Weapons are prohibited on the premises.
- Treat hospital staff, other patients, and visitors with courtesy and respect.
JIMS has been treating international patients for specialised surgeries like Total Knee Replacement and other Joint Replacement Surgeries.
We provide special attention to take care the needs of our international patients.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Treatment packages in advance
- Airport Pick-n-Drop facility
- Assistance in Legal clearance
- Hotel reservations, if needed
- Express and priority check-in through our dedicated International Patient's Cell
- Dedicated International executive during your entire stay with us.
- Ambulance pick-up, if required
- Follow up assistance for future appointment scheduling after discharge
News & Events
O.P Jindal Institute of Cancer & Cardiac Research is providing DNB in Anesthesiology-4 seats(2 primary seats & 2 secondary seats).